Обо мне

Моя фотография
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom

27 мар. 2010 г.


MY DIARY FOR YOU


I began to write my little diary because of you…

My sleepless night has become brighter and calmer because of your light eyes and sweet attachments…
Thank you my love………….

My spiritual happiness has become the guest and it sits in my whole world. It reflects my happiness and heaven actions… I feel lovely soul and warm hands around me, because you are the only light point in my spiritual universe…
Thank you again………….

I always feel your arms, that protect my foolish steps .you have taught me how to fly in the sky …and every time I am flying in the blue space to achieve your rainy and endless eyes…
Thank you for everything…….

I want to give you thankful life , because you have made my heart full of life…you have survived me and hold me close to your soul…
Thanks…

I really wanted such kind of warmth that you had offered me …I had never imagined that, someone could love me so madly …I was always afraid of being alone without the second half…But now I am sure that I have discovered a sense of the great feeling in you…..
Thanks for discovering true love…

1 комментарий: